Re: [IRCA] Jammer? on 1550?

Bill,

I have been monitoring WRHC 1550 Coral Gables, FL, and the Cuban
jammer since early Sept. of last year.  It sounds more like a
whooping sound -- at least up close -- than the bubble jammers out of
Cuba, with which SW listeners would be familiar.

With few exceptions -- and those likely attributable to poor
conditions -- the jammer has been heard continuously since that time.

WRHC is obviously a Spanish language outlet which carries programming
not to the liking of the Castros' regime.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida