Re: [IRCA] OT: DX Wx

Fireplace doesn't contribute to electrical noise
levels like the furnace we recently installed at Burnt
River ON DX site. Minor enough, mostly a problem
that's noticeable during the day. There are times when
cx are worth it when I'll lower the heat slightly and
then raise it when I'm taking a break. But the
fireplace is a nice option I use at times.

RM