Re: [IRCA] JORF weak on 1422 kHz

Dennis,

Before I headed to bed at after 1000 UTC, there were quite a few Asians
in, JOCR 558, KBS 972, JOOR 1179,  HLKX 1188, etc. None were all that
strong, but better than I have heard them in sometime. JOUB 774 was the
strongest. I was using the SPR4 which did better in the AM mode than the
R8. It does sometime. I like the crystal filters in the SPR4. They are
quite sharp. The R8 does better in ECSS though.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager