Re: [IRCA] "Topband" Blog-Technical Discussions

Re: [IRCA] "Topband" Blog-Technical Discussions

There is a map of Japan from the CIA Fact Book, and whoever put up this web page is obviously linking to the CIA's map rather than one that they copied for use here.  They should have copied the map from their site and given them credit for it rather than having everyone go to a government web site for nothing more than a map.

  Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

  Mike

"W. Curt Deegan" <WWWR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Les,

Any idea why every time I access this site I get a security warning
from my browser that I am trying to access cia.gov but the real
address is www.cia.gov? What do either URL have to do with this site?

Seems strange. Dare I say ominous?

Curt
-------