Re: [IRCA] QRM reduction

John,

>>Is this some sort of antenna phasing device?<<

Yes.  You input the "real" antenna, and a stubby one to pick up local
noise.  You can adjust the phase and balance between the two for the
best noise reduction.  There's also an RF amp to overcome any losses,
but I find it effective as a broadband preamp.  It's supposed to be usable
to 60 mHz, but I haven't tried it above 15 or so.

Gordon (Don) Bell, WA2YQY@xxxxxx