[IRCA] JOUB 774 0945 ut

JOUB 774 in with English lessons at 0945 UT, fair signal.  Only TP heard with audio at this time.  Will try for more TPs at 1500 UT.

USPS tracking systems reports that my WRTH is in Federal Way, WA.  Arrived there Friday at 1:36 P.M..

KDON 1460 was first heard at my San Pablo, CA location on 11-13-67.
Wrote down in the log that they were R&R.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA
44.6 F Rain