[IRCA] 650 Bogota, Colombia

I was dozing in front of the radio listening to SS when "radio de Colombia"
at approx. 00058 UTC woke me right up, the signal is very weak and often in
a jumble but i believe it is a soccer game between Colombia and Bolivia with
two male announcers, WSM is phased out along with several others, WSM is
usually dominant here,

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma
SP-600/2 400' LW's/Misek Phaser