Re: [IRCA] Bikes and Palstar R-30

    Thanks for the tales from the bike world. I rode it three miles the
first day I got it. It was roughly a mile-and-a-half from the bike store
home and then I rode another mile-and-a-half in the driveway with my
Daughter Sara. I couldn't ride yesterday due to class and it's raining here
today. I will probably put in some time on it Saturday and Sunday. I plan to
ride for a couple of miles each day after work and perhaps more on the
weekend. We'll see how it all plays out in the end, which I hope will get
smaller due to all of the riding!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

     I will see what I can do about radio and riding.

Fom: vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx