[IRCA] "Transfusion" by Nervous Norvous

"Transfusion" by Nervous Norvous, now there's a song you don't hear every
day. That's right up there with "They're Coming To Take me Away" ha ha ho ho
to the funny farm, haha! The latter was a great song until they abruptly
pulled it. Purple People Eater was another one. Gotta love those serious
attempts at making great music.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma