[IRCA] WODI DX Test finished for the season

[IRCA] WODI DX Test finished for the season

All good things must end, and so it is with the WODI 1230khz DX Test. This
test has been running
each and every Saturday night since October, allowing many of us to add this
station to our
logs. The entire hobby is very grateful for the test, and we'd all like to
thank Dave and Tony!

Below is a copy of an e-mail received from the station. If you received the
test, but have not
received a QSL card, please send MP3 or .WAV clips to me ASAP.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867

    WODI will conduct its final recurring dx test for the current season
this morning.  We hope to do more tests perhaps during a different part of
subsequent dx seasons.  As a broadcaster and an active dxer I must say it
has been a
pleasure to contribute to a hobby that started me in my broadcast career.
Thanks for all the reports.  In addition I would like to thank Les Rayburn
who handled the reports for doing such a great job.  Les a big tip of the
WODI hat goes in your direction.  73, good dx, and happy 2007 to all.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM