Re: [IRCA] An Invitation For A Local Radio Station Tour & Greenwood, SC Hamfest Visit!

Re: [IRCA] An Invitation For A Local Radio Station Tour & Greenwood, SC Hamfest Visit!

I still plan to go. Perhaps I'll test that day and leave a HAM.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Just a friendly reminder that the Hamfest is coming up in about 10 days. I
wanted to check in with everyone, see how everything is going. I also wanted
see who had made definately plans.

I'm sure Chris Johnson will be there, as will I. The original email I sent
out is below.(All the details are included in the email below as well.

Please contact either of us if you have any questions. PLEASE PASS THIS
ALONG
TO ANY FRIENDS WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN GOING!!

Thanks!
Paul Walker (radiofldude@xxxxxxx or walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx)
Chris Johnson (tantwo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
***********************
Hello All:

On Saturday January 13th, 2007 join us for a tour of a local radio station
and a visit to the Greenwood Hamfest.

Please plan on being meeting about 9:00 AM for a tour and a chat before we
head off to the hamfest. After the Hamfest is over at 2pm, we can head to
lunch.

I figure we should take as few cars over to the Hamfest as possible, and
those who drive here can leave their cars parked in the radio station
parking lot.

This is just an informal email so we can try and get a bunch of us radio
geeks together for an afternoon, figuring it'd be a good idea and trying to
plan
ahead of time. More emails will follow when we have a definate plan.

If you think of anyone else is interested, please pass this along. If you
have any questions, email me (Paul, raidofldude@xxxxxxx) or Chris
Johnson(tantwo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Paul Walker
www.walkerbroadcasting.com