[IRCA] Fun with CBC Northern Lights pgm

Weds night featured superb eastern cx in Grafton WI and CBA was loud rolling
over CHOK on 1070 so I looked around for more CBC and thought I had bits of
CBC newscasters on 1140 during 7 and 8 pm (CST) news and at around 9:05
there was bits of the wx audible and then into Northern Lights cl mx // CBA.
So CBI is new for me. Over to 990 to check for CBY which I think is the best
bet for NF (OK NL now) towards the west as 640 has a Michigan urban mx pest.
Anyhow..I soon had some mx well u/ Montreal's Team 990 (on day rig I think)
with a weak CBW phased out (they had talk, being 2 hours behind Atlantic CBC
feed) which seemed to be the same violin dominated cl mx as 1070. I couldn't
raise it up enough to hear any talk in the occasional breaks and by 10 PM
news it was gone.

Later tuning past 1110 with KFAB phased and noting how weak WBT was I had
some of the same cl mx pgm an hour later around 10:15.
I think CBLI Deep River ON is the only LPRT on 1110 in the EST zone. Once
again, I couldn't raise up any talk for something more positive.

Does anyone have a list of active LPRT's in ON and PQ since I may be able to
dig a couple more out with the ENE Phased BOG System.

73 KAZ DXing from Grafton WI