Re: [IRCA] Good cx this morning

Interesting Rich, I was lying in bed contemplating my navel and such, so decided to listen to the radio.  Only checked 540-1000 as not much enthusiasm for all the QRM much less the static but
was on 590 at TOH 0700 and heard IDs from Idaho Falls & Spokane atop everyone else (and there were a bunch of them).  If I would have stumbled across the 690/1090 anomolies as you did I might
have stayed up longer with more enthusiasm....But then again...........

Don K.
S.F. CA