[IRCA] DX Notes and A Log From Western SC

[IRCA] DX Notes and A Log From Western SC

Well, I've had the itch to DX for months, and I'm finally getting the chance
to now. The station I work for signed off at sunset, so that makes it easy.

I logged WABC 770 from NYC with an Oral Roberts vs Seaton Hall basketball
game. It's been a steady but poor signal since 9:18pm. They came out of a break,
went into a game summary. Then another break, followed by the 3rd(or 4th??)
part  of the game.

I'm also noting some spanish male talking on and on..... under WABC

Paul Walker
Near Greenwood, SC