Re: [IRCA] Freddy "Boom Boom" Cannon

Bob & fellow DXers -

Thank you for kind comments. Haven't forgotten inquiry re 390's, 388's, etc.
Dragging tail.

Only thing better than thirty of Cold Sweat would be sixty. Whatta 'bout
'Give It Up or Turn It 'A Loose"?

So as not to upset the excitable who may read this outside IRCA & impute the
inextant into my silly prattlings, omitted following. Here goes my ticket to
workfarm. See ya' there!

"Car lawfully stuffed with weapons by virtue of carry permit, in capacity as
'private investigator'. This date, investigating splat patterns of high
velocity projectiles on Providence River muck. Set up behind abandoned Atlas
Terminal. Maybe shoot Quahogs. Ruminate briefly, demur, decide instead to investigate
Sax's Steak House. Stuff selves silly with JoJo Fries. Who wants soft
arteries?"

Will fold now & await knock at door.

                                         Dr. Zecchino

pv zecchino, t.d.