Re: [IRCA] HELP: 1570 unID

> I'm wondering if that might not be a little hasty. WNST is all-sports,
> all the time, and I don't see anything on their website (wnst.net) to
> suggest that they're breaking format at all for the holidays.
Scott, your wrong, it's them!  IT IS NOT A TALKING HOUSE, (as someone has
suggested) Remember, web sites don't tell everything.

Nor can I
> find anything on the web about Palisades Park, Maryland that would
> suggest it's big enough to even have a Christmas celebration, much less
> one that would get that sort of coverage on a sports-talk station way on
> the other side of the market.
This is a rich area of Baltimore. Big homes and money, I bet you a dollar, I
am right.

> Seems more likely to me that we're dealing with a high-powered TIS-type
> station being used somewhere to guide drivers through a display of
> Christmas lights in some park or subdivision, perhaps without benefit of
> license...
Conditions are not good enough to hear a TIS this far. It isn't a
bill-board.

Willis