Re: [IRCA] TP 22 Dec

At 06:52 AM 12/22/2006, you wrote:

>Improving perhaps,,,
>
>some quite healthy carriers on the usual suspects, maybe even some
>audio traces on 747....
>
>This at 1450UT, so worth looking further as sunrise approaches.
>
>best wishes,
>
>Nick

Just spent the last several days at Tofino, BC on the west coast of Vancouver Island.  I spent most of my radio time on the shortwaves, but did note pretty good MW conditions this morning with audio on 1566, 1575, 774, 747, and 828 at around 7:30 AM local.  This was using a Sony 2010 and about 100' of wire.  I imagine, then, that conditions weren't bad, as the previous 2 mornings didn't yield any audio.......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC