[IRCA] 660 AM mystery solved

I have been beating my head against my old Hallicrafters SX-110 (the
heaviest and most solid thing in my house), trying to figure out who the
station in 660 identifying as "The Voice" was, carrying the "Women Aloud"
program in the afternoon. A call to the folks at Greenstone Media
(distributors of Women Aloud) was all it took. They said it was WDLT in
Mobile (Fairhope), Alabama!!!

All my lists show WDLT as being "Southern Soul" which doesn't seem to fit a
program like this, but who knows??? Has WDLT done a format change or are
they just reaching outside the box for audience share?

Anyway, I'm happy to get this one figured out, and my head is feeling better
already.

73s and Happy Holidays to all.

Jim Pogue KH2AR/WPE9HLJ/KG6DX1A

Memphis, Tennessee USA