Re: [IRCA] Fwd: Scientists Predict Big Solar Cycle

Re: [IRCA] Fwd: Scientists Predict Big Solar Cycle

> > NASA Science News for December 21, 2006
> >
> > Evidence is mounting: the next solar cycle is going to be a big one.
> >
> > FULL STORY at
> >
> > http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/21dec_cycle24.htm?list838608

Russ-
Hope the scientist are correct. I would love to see a repeat of 1957 TVDX
season.
6 meters was also wide awake, as you could work all over the world with not
much wattage.

Here in the U.S. there was many reports of European TV reception on 45 mc.
and Bill Cooper reported South American TVDX from Brazil, at his home in
California. Myself all I got was channel 2 in Caracus, Venezuela. I was in
Dallas, TX at the time.

BUT, I remember the propagation changed to an all time low in sunspots and
in 1960 I was hearing Europe and the BCB from my home in Texas.

Hope they are correct in their predictions.

Willis