Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Dual Reloj Stations on 790

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Dual Reloj Stations on 790

Dr.Z., Barry, and all,

Right you are, Dr.Z., back in April I noted dueling RR's on 950, very
similar to situation now on 790, one strong, one weak, separated by a
second or two.

Nice to know someone remembers my ramblings.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida