Re: [IRCA] Spectrographs

>...it provided the source for this and for
>Spectrum Lab; both are free.  Martin Hall did a good article on
>using Spectrum
>Lab, available as a reprint, but could be found in a back issue of DX Monitor
>if you have them.

My apologies, the article is by Mark Hattam; I got the initials
right.  This comes of firing off e-mails without having references to
hand (or a functioning memory).

It was in Volume 40 #4 of DX Monitor (Oct 5, 2002), IRCA reprint
T081...and no, that's not from memory.

best wishes,

Nick

original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers