Re: [IRCA] Cuban Ministry of Wobble Report

Re: [IRCA] Cuban Ministry of Wobble Report

     Sorry about that, but I hit send a little too early.

     As I was saying, my Brother-in-Law manages the CiCi's Pizza down there.
I'm in Savannah several times a year if you'd ever like to get together. I
also head down there every Spring with my kids from school. We take them to
River Street, Fort Pulaski and a couple of other places. I lead them on a
tour of the squares and the historic district.

     Anyway, if you're open for a meeting, I'll pass along the dates and
we'll see what we can do.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Bert,
Ardsley Park, two blocks south of Victory Dr. near Habersham St.  I'm in the
house underneath all the wires which some consider to be an eyesore.  Beauty
is the eye of the feeholder.
No pesky restrictive covenants here, although we can no longer keep cattle
or poultry in our yards or burn leaves in the street.  Radio was only 20
years old when the house was built.

Am I free to complete your sentence below?  This should be fun. ;)
"My brother in law manages:"
1)to conveniently "be excused" , every time the waiter brings the check to
our table.
2)drink all my beer and eat us out of house and home when he visits.
I could go on. ;)
73, Gil NN4CW