Re: [IRCA] No TPs since 12/14

At 12:03 19/12/2006, you wrote:

>It's 1200 UT and no TPs with audio being heard.

I've pulled the wind blown antenna tangles from our pear tree down to
the ground, so I'm down to the ALA100 for now, until the new support
goes up.  Things seems fairly lacking at 1530UT; carriers on
frequencies like 756, 1008 and 1503 seemed to indicate New Zealand,
but a good carrier has appeared on 1566 the last few minutes
(1540UT), so not completely dead from Asia.

Nick