[IRCA] 1610 tone follow up

Maybe its just the long arm of coincidence BUT.
When  the tone was on 1610 I e-mailed my son in N.C.
to listen for it & compare to other signals on the X-band
especially during the day then I forgot all abt it.
I sent it to his USAF address & it NEVER came.
In the note speculated someone was CLOWNING around
with a big transmitter. I think that triggered a computer
73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.