Re: [IRCA] not TP 16 Dec

Nick,

I did not get up this morning. After getting little sleep the night
before, I decided to skip the morning. I did stay up a bit late last
night getting things done. Stuff I needed to do earlier, but outside
repairs I did until dark. Anyway, even with the high A&K, I heard JJ
talk at 0900 on 1053. Strange, as not audio on other JJ signals, just
some hets. I could not find anyone else listed running JJ other than
JOAR. Why that signal, who knows. Not a common one that early. Tonga
1017 & Tahiti 738 were decent, plus 2PM 531. Those would be expect with
the high A & K, but JOAR?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin