Re: [IRCA] Wobbler

Dr. Z.,

840 Dobleve has not been on my Wobbler check list so I didn't see
today's shenanigans.  It will not escape me in the future.  Not
hearing anything anomalous on 840 now at 10:27 pm ET, Dec 15 2006.

Do have some wobbulation going on, mostly on the usual suspects:
750-m / 770-m / 870-m / 930-S / 960-w / 1100-w / 1120-v

930 wins the prize again tonight as the most obnoxious.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida