Re: [IRCA] All Christmas music formats

I'm sure most of us on these lists can't stand it either, since many of
us are broadcasters and have had to sit through six hours of this stuff
at a time.
/////
Very true Bob. I guess I'm lucky that the group of stations that I work
for haven't tried this. I'm also fortunate that one of our stations
happens to be my personal favorite in the market. It's an added benefit
to work at a station that you enjoy listening to. Shifts here range from
3 hours to 12 or more. I did a 14 this past weekend, took 8 off, and
then came back for another 6. The boss thinks I'm dedicated. But I'm
actually just greedy!

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/