Re: [IRCA] 2007 WRTH

Mike,

You're absolutely right.  I completely overlooked the fact the price
was marked as CDN$.

I was actually looking at the package price for WRTH and Passport --
$35.38 vs CDN$39.63, both of which meet the super-saver criteria of
the two sites for free shipping -- and when this is converted for the
currency, the difference is a whopping 92 cents to the Canadian
advantage.  The "no biggey" becomes a "nothing at all" when it's all
said and done.

Shouldn't try to think so early in the morning, difficult enough at
my best time of day.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Curt
-------