Re: [IRCA] TP's turned in early

We have been getting hammered with one Pacific storm after another -
I am sure that Patrick Martin can attest to the ferocity of some
of these systems.

I have brought in all my ALA100 boxes after
my balcony - garden installation was trashed for
the 3rd time in as many weeks.

This morning I had a fright that I am lost one
of my ALA100 boxes over a 7th storey balcony.
Was OK - it was just hidden behind the remains of
a clay pot and mandarin plant...

--
Colin Newell - in Victoria B.C. Canada
Editor-Creator www.coffeecrew.com