[IRCA] 1410-WDSK

1410  WDSK  MS CLEVELAND   0003 13/12/06
AD FOR UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX; AD FOR A COMPANY THAT I MISSED THE NAME OF,
BUT THIER PHONE NUMBER BEGAN WITH A 663 AREA CODE; AT 0003 ID-"WDSK-1410";
MENTION OF MANY OTHER BUSINESS  IN CLEVELAND AND 'HIGHWAY  61'.  [WM-TN]

That is Cleveland Mississippi, NOT Ohio. This station is running ESPN
sports, but all lists I checked show them as FOX sports.  Listed as using
920 watts, day and 23 watts at night. The signal strength is to strong for
the listed power.  or there is GREAT conditions.

DXer: Willis, K4APE
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire
RCVR: Drake R-4C