[IRCA] iboc on 1050

Hi all, maybe this is old hat, because I haven't been keeping up with
the list, but this morning, I was going by the ticket 1050 and heard
iboc, though their iboc for their transmitter being as close to us in
Oakland as it is, doesn't splatter like the 910 and 960 iboc does.  I
hope the 1260 and 1310 music stations don't go iboc.

Marty