[IRCA] "Kitsvoy 1314 on the Air" Campaign

[IRCA] "Kitsvoy 1314 on the Air" Campaign

If that is all it costs.... say 200 E per hour....  Surely we could
get ten people to commit 20 Euro each for a DX Broadcast next
October???  In fact, you can count on me for at least 20 Euro, Nick,
so you've just got 9 other idiots to find :>)

John B.