Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] KBOI etal

Thanks Neil,

XESOS is the most likely candidate.  I've heard them previously under auroral conditions, but not common here.  670 was a pretty nice frequency without KBOI (sorry Bill Frahm :-).  KNBR next
door isn't that bad a splatterer since they have mostly sports talk (but look out for those commercials).  The 2.3 filter comes in very handy.  My worst nighttime locals (for splattering) are
KIOI-1010, KMKY-1310 & KVTO-1400....

Don K.
S.F. CA