Re: [IRCA] Unusual TIS license in AL

No sign of these TIS's yet on either 530khz or 1650khz from Birmingham
(about an hour
north of Selma) Patrick can you provide a link to the license data?
///////
Les, thanks for doing the leg work on this. I just searched the FCC
database and it appears that all records of the license that I
previously saw for this station have been removed in the past week.
That's interesting in itself. Perhaps someone realized, as did I, the
error of issuing an FCC license to a Federal agency.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/