[IRCA] 590 Test

So far at 2330Z 12/5, no 1000 Hz test tone heard on 590 kHz, as
previous reports predicted.  (Nothing heard last night either for
those who have inquired.)

I'm hearing WAFC Clewiston, FL, and Radio Musical, Santa Clara, Cuba,
as would be expected.  Only thing anomalous is the occasional Wobbler
on R.Musical.

I will continue to listen and watch as conditions change.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida