[IRCA] Any audio files for 1610 etc?

A Seattle NPR reporter says a DC editor forwarded him
my post to the journalists' list, and I'm sending him
on to the two people who  contacted me agreeing to be
interviewed or offer info to the press. (I have three
other bites, as well).

He wants to knwo if there are any audio files
available online?

Saul