[IRCA] mil. testing and garg. doors

Hey All, I didn`t think that anyone had the "rights"
to any one freq. I thought that it was a privlege, not
a right to be on the PUBLIC airspace. Anyway, 500
million doors being jammed? Maybe a small city and
outlying areas, but not 500 million or whatever the
number was.(normal for a lot of "reporters" to do this
nowadays, uforitinatly) Robbie in wyoming