Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1020 kHz tone continues

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1020 kHz tone continues

Jim,

Yes, this look fine.  As you suspected, I subtracted instead of added.  It
was a late night Friday night due to problems at the radio station.  When I
got up at 12:30PM to check on the tone, I was still have asleep.  Hence, my
math faux pas.  Thanks for thinking ahead and catching it.

As has been noted by others, the tone is now gone from 1020 (12/4 0930EST).
I haven't heard anything yet on 590, but I am keeping my ears open.  I
understand that is supposed to begin again tomorrow.

73.
Rene'

Rene F. Tetro
Chief Engineer
Salem Communications - Philadelphia
WNTP-AM / WFIL-AM
117 Ridge Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA  19444
Phone:  610- 828-6965  Extension 41
Fax:  610-828-6725
Email:  rtetro@xxxxxxxxx

"Blessed are the peacemakers....." (Mat. 5)