Re: [IRCA] Antenna repairs

Rene'

It has been a November to remember. We had a month of almost solid rain
& wind. Wind gusts of over 100 MPH, flooding all over the NW, trees
down, then a deep freeze for a couple days.  Astoria got 20.07 of rain,
more than twice the average. It has been something else. Now I hear the
Midwest & East is getting it. I sure hope you get your system back up
and running soon. Yes, bad weather can really be a pain. I am getting
tired of repairing antennas. hi. But at least I still have the other
three (Eastern beverage, SW EWE, and the vertical). I have got my work
cut out for me in the morning.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin