[IRCA] Spectrum of 1020 test tone.

For those who are interested in such things, I uploaded a Spectran
image of the audio I am receiving from the 1020 test signal and other
activity on the channel.

http://scooterhound.com/WWWR/radio/1020Spectrum0001.jpg

There are three audio traces on and around 1000.  The one on 1 kHz
seems weakest compared to the two that are 20 Hz above and below
it.  I have no idea the significance of these other two audio signals
and would dearly love to hear any explanations that might be offered.

The short, bright trace around 1800 Hz is the Morse code RR signature
of Radio Reloj, which is on that channel.  The 1 kHz minute beep from
R.Reloj is buried in the test tone signal trace in this capture.

Anyone else have a trace to show?

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida
[Palstar R30cc; Quantum QX Loop; Spectran]