[IRCA] The signal loops to the SOUTH OF Maryland

[IRCA] The signal loops to the SOUTH OF Maryland

For the record, the 1020 signal loops much stronger to the SOUTH of
here than to the NORTH towards New Jersey.  I may be doing something
wrong, but the signal is stronger on my SW and SE loops of my K9AY
than on the NW and NE.  My bearing is about 190 Degrees which puts it
south of Washington, DC, and then near Richmond, Virginia.  This
bearing more or less follows I95 after that to about Georgia and
Florida.  I am eyeballing this on my map here, so this is just a
rough idea.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, maryland