Re: [IRCA] ....567 with audio..whaa??

At 07:15 30/11/2006, you wrote:

>You're right, Nick.  I'd call that one a 7.5.  Just hets on the
>other NHK2 frequencies.  1287 is a 6 as well.  Thanks for the
>tip.  Time to turn in, though........Walt

Well, I should be in bed also, but there seems to be a TP opening
building up.   567 with poor to fair audio, woman talking, seems
//with a weaker 594.   747 now has fair audio in the splash, 1566
showing a carrier, as were 531, 585, 639 and 702; 738 likely
Tahiti... 828 on the edge of audio??

Time for a bandscan, then start acting sensibly and go to bed.

73,

Nick