Re: [IRCA] 680 DX, 11/29

At 09:04 PM 11/29/2006, you wrote:

>About 0113 Pacific I was hearing Billy Joel's "Piano Man" weakly during
>KNBR silence, but no IDs could I dredge up.  Different tune than Pat was
>hearing at near that time.  Ideas?  KWKA Clovis, NM, is supposed to have
>oldies.  Also heard once, maybe twice during the 50 minutes, a quick
>series of short tones in this pattern:
>                                                *

I just listened to my mp3 file and noticed initially CHFA dominating.  A little later CFTR came in with an ID and ad for Markham Subaru on Highway 48, and then faded down to a station playing some EZL music, neither of the other two.
Never did ID them.  No sign of Barrow, unfortunately, though........Walt in Victoria, BC