Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] Test tone on 1610.

Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] Test tone on 1610.

The 1610.03 kHz carrier of the test tone signal was again observed --
this time with Spectrum Lab which I'm trying to figure out beyond the
defaults -- beginning at 2000Z, 11/29, almost as if on cue.

No audible sign of the 1 kHz tone as yet, signal still too weak and
local noise too strong, but the carrier is slowly picking up strength.

One correction to my previous post below. 1609.97 is strongest and
the MIS, and 1610.00 is 2nd strongest and UNID (actually splits out
into at least a couple close carriers, within a couple Hz of each
other).  Got those two reversed, all else remains as reported.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida
[Ten-Tec RX-320D; LFE H-800; GAP DSP; JPS ANS-4]