Re: [IRCA] Tone test on 1610 now?

I have just found a carrier on 1611 which is creating a het on 1610, which disappears if I phase the 1611 carrier. Not sure yet if the carrier on 1611 is broadcasting a test tone or is also just a het from it's interaction with 1610 that is what I suspect though, I'm surprised no one else found this 1611 carrier. I also found two disctinct carriers on my SP-600 although I couldn't have told you whether it was 1611 or 1612 and also was able to get rid of the het with the crystal phasing control. I'm too tired (just worked a double shift) to investigate further.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma
R-390A, Hammarlund SP-600, 2 400' LW's and a Misek phaser ( a very nice thing indeed)