Re: [IRCA] KNBR/KTCT downtime???

Thanks Mike for the update. I will be keeping my fingers crossed. That
is the ones that did not freeze off today. hi.
Because of the possible KNBR SP, I went out in 36 degree weather to
check out my Eastern beverage this afternoon and walked along through
the couple inches of snow along the way. At least the high grass was not
all that wet. I have been trying to get out and check the Eastern
beverage since the storms a couple weeks back. I knew that one with
sustained winds of 80 MPH+ and gusts over 100 MPH+ did some damage. The
wire was not broken. The wire #12 and #13 is pretty tough, but I did
find about a dozen supports broken loose so I repair those and untangled
the wire from the blackberry brambles and straighten the wire back out.
It is working better tonight I noticed, much better, especially the
directivity of the 1500' Eastern beverage. After I came in at 1430 PST,
I found KATQ 1070 alone on the antenna, KKGR-680 good on top of KOMW, so
it is working well. The A is 7 and K is 1, so I hope KNBR in off for a
bit. I can think of all sorts of goodies on 680 to try for. Lets see,
WPTF, KBRW, etc, etc.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin