Re: [IRCA] KGO/810 posting to a newsgroup

Re: [IRCA] KGO/810 posting to a newsgroup

I used to listen to him, but I got bored.  As I mentioned on another thread, he was talking about chess one night, and it devolved into a discussion on race relations for no better reason than chess pieces are black or white.  The only time I got a real good laugh was the night he referred to God as "the great black woman in the sky."  No matter which button you had available, he pushed it that night and he didn't have to worry about filling time.  I'd still rather hear a nice silent period instead.  Same goes for KCBS, though I appreciate their programming.

  Mike

kevin redding <amfmdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  > This may be the first time that I willingly listen to KGO since
> 1992 or so.

Sometimes I listen to Ray Taliaferro just for comic relief. That guy
gets way out of control and I laugh because he is so left and on
occasion a conservative thinks they can get a point in on his show.
Its not supposed to be funny at all but I really can't help but laugh
when I hear that show.

Kevin