Re: [IRCA] Wire Question

I remember seeing old drills that had reverse on them, (Stanley?) don't they make them like that anymore?

Bob Young

From: Tom L Jones <ka1yhi@xxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Wire Question
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 02:13:01 +0000

Another good reason to buy a drill that goes the wrong way !
Actualy it depends on which way its twisted. Think abt it.
Making them works quite nice. Try it some day when bored.
                            Good for fillament runs etc.
Ah the good ole days when it was the " radio art ".........
73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:20:56 -0500 "Bob Young" <youngbob53@xxxxxxx>
writes:
> put it in reverse.
>
> Bob Young
>

> >From: "Ira Elbert New, III" <ien3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: Re: [IRCA] Wire Question
> >Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:01:10 -0500
> >
> >Thanks for the reply. But...how do you untwist wire with a
> Drill?!?!?
> >
> >Bert New
> >Watkinsville, Georgia
> >Proudly Serving You Since 1964!
> >

> >>From: Tom L Jones <ka1yhi@xxxxxxxx>
> >>To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >>Subject: Re: [IRCA] Wire Question
> >>Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:48:41 +0000
> >>
> >>Twisted pair MUCH stronger if thats an issue.
> >>Back at the Voc. ( not reform school ) we used a drill to make
> >>twisted pairs so use a drill to untwist ????????
> >>73
> >>Tom Jones
> >>Mason N.H.

> The
> not,
> this...

> leave
> along
> so
> spending
> night.
> back

>>http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http:
//
> >>get.live.com/messenger/overview

> of the
> opinion of

> the
> >>original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion
> of the
> >>IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers
> >>
> >>For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org

> >All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day
> trial!
>
>http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http:/
/clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.wi
ndowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail

> the
> >original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
> the
> >IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers
> >
> >For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org

> View Athlete?s Collections with Live Search

http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC
01