Re: [IRCA] big bro & Bozo

         Dont remember Big Brother Bob Emery on any other shows. My
father rememberd him from radio on the Medford station WGI
if I remember right in radios earliest days. I am sure a local knows the
station , I think it went broke even though it was very popular.
          As far as Bozo goes I believe I have a picture of him at the
 beer tent at Hanscom AFB at an air show. Elite  armed troops guarding an
 AWACS   type plane pointing at him & showing concern.......Looks like
we are on to something.  You may also want to look into the whereabouts
of Willy Whistle, I am possative he is part of this commie cabal. NOT
just a bird whistle but digital messages, early form of IBOC ??
            If anyone doubts what these clowns are capable of I
sugest the Jerky Boys movie. You will see why they strike fear
into children AND adults, myself included.
Back to radio
best 73
de KA1YHI
http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/bozo.htm

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 08:16:20 EST Milspec390@xxxxxxx writes:
> Right -
>
>    Didn't Emery host Clubhouse Four as well as Community Auditions,
> Boston  rendition of Amateur Hour? Chaps playing Rachmaninoff
Variations on
> Theme of  Paganini on teeth w/ice pick as family bonked rhythm on heads

> w/ballpeen hammer?  Best - poised, self-assured virtuoso who could play
              anything onna  bowed  handsaw. Fantastic.
>   The Status Quo could have used him on Pictures of Matchstick Men,
> 'AUG 68.
>
> As for The Red Clown, you raise a compelling point, one thoroughly
> discussed  at gatherings yesterday. Suspect Bozo of red leanings? Many
of us
> do. In  Boston during Cold War? Red flag. MIT building WHIRLWIND
computer,
> MITRE working on  radar, Raytheon constructs massive radar in N.
Andover?
> And here's Bozo - in 'harmless' clown get-up - dead center of this
> defense  research? Really? This some kinda commie ruse?
> Didn't that hydrocephalic goateed dwarf, Lenin, tell reds: "Give us
> your  children"? And didn't Bozo attract children both to studio and
TV?