Re: [IRCA] 660

--- Barry McLarnon <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> They do indeed run CNN news... in fact, I mentioned it here a couple
> of
> weeks ago:

Thanks, Barry ! I couldn't be sure that it wsn't a second station
fading up or not -- it still might have been. I'll have to review that
part of the recording again - probably do some audio doctoring on it to
see if I can pick anything else out.

But either way I'm still quite happy with KTNN - likely a post-sunset (
at their end ) enhancement because it lasted less than 15 minutes.

I'd logged KRDS-1190 from north NJ in the 1970's; and KTUF and later
KNIX-1580 from there also, but this is the first AZ from this QTH.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id